Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The First (and probably) Worst Blog

Well since this is the attic for my brain clutter, I guess I should start unpacking the mess.  So, to start:

I am a fantasy fiend.  Ever since I was a kid, I've loved magic and castles, knights and dragons.  I'm not really sure where the obsession began, but I think it might have had something to do with the millions of times I watched The Last Unicorn as a kid.  From there, I moved to novels that swept me away into worlds that fascinated me and characters that I couldn't get enough of.   

I loved to watch it and read fantasy, but it wasn't until I was ten that I knew I wanted to write it.  My brain has always been full of stories, of what-ifs and characters to enact those scenarios, but the best part is:

I get to make stuff up.  Simple, yet true.  In fantasy, nothing is impossible or improbable because it's my world and I can do whatever I want to, haha!    

No comments:

Post a Comment